A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Chung is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Diablo Med Ctr, Concord, Ca
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Kirk Chung MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abraham K. Chung practice?
- Dr. Abraham Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Chung practices Internal Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Internists.