A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Chyung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Chyung is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Chyung, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Memory Disorders
- Vascular Dementia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chyung graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chyung has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Chyung MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Chyung practice?
- Dr. Abraham Chyung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Chyung practices Neurology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Neurologists.