A Credit to the Medical Community show details A Credit to the Medical Community
by John Coughlin on Jun 1st, 2016

I have had the privilege of knowing Doctor Dietz both as a caregiver to an ailing father, and as a patient myself for more than twenty five years. The level of his professionalism and sincere compassion is unparalleled by any physician I have ever met. The man is truly a credit to his profession, and the medical community will be poorer for his absence when he sees fit to retire. I resided on Cape Cod for many years, and I am now semi-retired and in good health in Naples, Florida; in many ways thanks to Doctor Dietz.

Oct 28th, 2009

His diagnostic skills are unparalleled. He has an uncanny knowledge of just the right medicine, treatment or caring bromide for his patients. I've known him for over 29 years. He's the best.

Wonderful compassionate G.P. show details Wonderful compassionate G.P.
by BRB on Oct 18th, 2009

Both my wife and I are patients of this wonderful Doctor. If you are looking for a competent through doctor with the bedside manner of a Dr. Welby, he is it. I have been exposed to many doctors in my 60 years as well as interfacing with many others for my elderly parents and Dr. Dietz is the cream of the crop.