A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Eviatar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Eviatar, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eviatar graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Eviatar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eviatar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abraham Eviatar practice?
Dr. Abraham Eviatar practices Otolaryngology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists.