A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Eviatar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Eviatar is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eviatar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Eviatar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Eviatar, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eviatar graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Eviatar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Eviatar MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Eviatar practice?
- Dr. Abraham Eviatar has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Eviatar practices Otolaryngology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists.