A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Eviatar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Eviatar is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Eviatar, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eviatar graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Eviatar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Eviatar MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Eviatar practice?
- Dr. Abraham Eviatar has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Eviatar practices Otolaryngology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists.