A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Fallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Fallah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Fallah, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallah graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Fallah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Fallah MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Fallah practice?
- Dr. Abraham Fallah has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Fallah practices Gastroenterology near Homewood, IL.
See Homewood Gastroenterologists.