A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Finks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Finks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Finks graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Finks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham L Finks MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abraham L. Finks practice?
- Dr. Abraham Finks has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Finks practices Internal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists.