A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Fischer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Fischer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Fischer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Fischer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Fischer practice?
- Dr. Abraham Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Fischer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.