Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abraham Flemenbaum
Dr. Abraham Flemenbaum, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry. Dr. Flemenbaum is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center - FMC Campus, Memorial Hospital West and HealthSouth Sunrise Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Abraham Flemenbaum has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Abraham Flemenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Dr. Efrain Mendez
Pembroke Pines, FL 1.18 mi31
Dr. Paul Wand
Pembroke Pines, FL 1.26 mi39
Dr. Maria Herrera
Pembroke Pines, FL 1.26 mi22