Dr. Abraham Flemenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abraham Flemenbaum?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Abraham Flemenbaum?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 30th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

Very professional. Made all the right questions and was really encouraging and understanding.

July 3rd, 2016

He yells at patients and he is not a comfortable doctor to confide in.

April 12th, 2016

great guy...easy to talk to...feel as if he has my best interest at heart

March 14th, 2016

is not in touch with patients

October 19th, 2015

very good Dr and staff

August 26th, 2015

Happy to be a patient of Dr. Rush

I recently started to see Dr. Rush and I am very impressed by her knowledge, character, and support for my situation. I can honestly say that I feel that she has my back though I understand the my current mental health situation makes me look very needy but she is there for me and the meds that she has RX for me are helping me live a functional and HAPPY life. Therefore, those nasty peeps writing nasty reviews and comments here should be ashamed for themselves for being so unappreciative. My only complaint is that any document that requires a signiature from Dr. Rush costs $50.00 but that is not her. This is by policy of that practice. I feel that they should consider providing a slidding scale for low income people. By the way, I get to the office one hour earlier and I am seen right away. It's those people that are running late themselves that cause the Dr. to see them late. Dr Rush sees patients in different rooms and she does her best to see everyone as soon as she can. Nonetheless, I love that Dr. Rush wrote back about a drug-seeking patient of hers that wrote a nasty comment about her. Pardon the pun, but she sure has balls!!! LOL

August 21st, 2015

The staff does not give the messages to the doctors and their rude with the patients.. It must be a lot of work that their doing, but if we the patient is asking for assistance.. Their should be more understanding

February 9th, 2015

There is nothing to say or share. He makes it very difficult to obtain any information on the patients. Prescribes medications for everything without a diagnoses. Not sure if he really knows what he's practices... Be very careful.

September 18th, 2014

He needs to retire

All he does is sit behind his desk and repeat "What else?" after everything you say. He loved to hand out prescriptions. I was on 12 different medications at once and was a zombie. AWFUL!

June 14th, 2013

Poor service

May 23rd, 2013

Patient

Dr. Flemenbaum is a very professional Physician. He listens closely and in a caring manner. He has prescribed medications that suit me perfectly and I have improved so much under his care. I look forward to our sessions and would recommend him very highly. His staff is friendly and I have had no problems with scheduling appointments or payments. They take my vitals on almost every visit checking on my health.

October 16th, 2012

Dr. Flemenbaum just sits behind his desk and doesn't say anything. All he does is sign prescription slips and sends you on your way. To come to a diagnosis, all he does is have you fill out a depression and anxiety survey. If it were possible to give him a zero rating on bedside manner and caring, I would. Don't expect to learn anything about your diagnosis or the reason he is prescribing certain medications. I made the mistake of asking him about why he was prescribing something and he seemed annoyed and then reluctantly told me everything I already knew. If you don't care at all about your health and all you want is medication, then you should see Dr. Flemenbaum.