Dr. Abraham Freilich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abraham Freilich?

February 21st, 2017

very rude and abrasive personality

March 11th, 2015

Best Dr

I was very pleased after my visit today with Dr Freilich. I highly recomend this Dr.

December 23rd, 2014

Caring & attentive Dr. & staff. Highly recommend!

March 17th, 2014

melanoma

In 1989, my first visit with Dr. Freilich, his biopsy of a disorder in a location I could not see, turned out to be melanoma, in a treatable stage. This was shortly after changing to him from another local doctor who I felt never thoroughly checked my skin. Thanks to Dr. Freilich, I have been melanoma free (and alive) since then, with continued basal cell removal for the past 21 years.

August 20th, 2013

wait time is a huge issue...they do not take patients according to appointment...if it was not for my aunt I would have walked out... there are other big fish in the sea....

June 12th, 2012

Unprofessional Doctor Unprofessional Office Staff

I made an appointment with Dr. Abraham Frelich, after waiting over an hour to see the doctor I was seen by a female Orthodox Jewish doctor. The doctor also had a girl with her observing the appointment which made me very uncomfortable but felt as if I weren't given a choice. When I went to pay my co-pay I was told they didn't accept credit cards and was directed to an ATM around the corner. When I return with $20 the staff did not have $5 in change and I left with the office owing me several dollars. I recently received a bill for this doctor when he is the one that owes me. I would never consider going back to this doctor again.

June 14th, 2011

It was an rare case in life that a specialist provided me better general medical care as well as superb skin treatment. A visit for "common" rash leads to an early diagnosis of a potentially much more serious illness. Dr. freilich's sharp medical knowledge and insight into disease pathology has made a huge difference in my life. I wish I could have Dr. freilich for all my healthcare needs.

May 23rd, 2011

I've been using Dr. Freilich for 25 years after being misdiagnosed by another doctor. I've had numerous cases of skin cancer and they've always been properly diagnosed and treated. The reason the office us so crowded is because he's so good. I wouldn't want to go to a doctor with an empty waiting room.

March 20th, 2011

Don't go!

As a first time patient, I waited about 3 weeks to get an appointment with Dr. Freilich which was ok. However, when I got to the office the girl at the front desk was very rude, abrupt and not very helpful. Only after filling out the paperwork was I notified that I would be seeing a PA. If I made an appointment to see a DR why would I agree to see a PA?? Obviously I did not stay, but while I was there I noticed that the waiting room was disgusting and smelled AWEFUL! If you have Medicaid this is the place for you.

March 3rd, 2011

Aweful

After waiting more than 45 minutes to see the doctor, I asked how much it will cost and the woman behind the counter ATTACKED me, telling me that I don't know what I'm talking about and asking me rude questions. I turned right around and never saw the doctor. They wanted me to see a PA only! And pay the fee for a doctor! The waiting room was packed--and smelly and it was a MEDICAID office. If you can go elsewhere, try to.

October 23rd, 2010

Wonderful Dermatologist

October 19th, 2010

I may have waiting for about 45 minutes or longer, however, Dr. Freilich is the only doctor who correctly diagnosed my condition. I previously saw 2 other doctors who I also waited for but they did not help me. Thanks to Dr. Freilich!!!