A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Thomas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Thomas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Thomas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Thomas practice?
- Dr. Abraham Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Thomas practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bellaire, TX.
See Bellaire Anesthesiologists and Bellaire Pain Management Doctors.