A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Thomas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Thomas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham G Thomas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abraham G. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Abraham Thomas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Thomas practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Pearland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX and Katy, TX.
See Pearland Anesthesiologists and Pearland Pain Management Doctors.