A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.More Education & Awards
Dr. George has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System at Mercer
- St. Francis Medical Center-Trenton
- Capital Health System, Trenton, Nj
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Abraham George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abraham George practice?
Dr. Abraham George practices Cardiovascular Disease near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Abe George, Dr. Abram George