A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. George has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- St Francis Medical Center
- Capital Health System, Trenton, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham George DO is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham George practice?
- Dr. Abraham George has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham George practices Cardiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Cardiologists.