A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. George has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- St Francis Medical Center
- Capital Health System, Trenton, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham George DO is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham George practice?
- Dr. Abraham George has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham George practices Cardiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Cardiologists.