A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Halfen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Halfen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halfen
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Halfen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Halfen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halfen graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halfen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Halfen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Halfen practice?
- Dr. Abraham Halfen has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Halfen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Obstetricians & Gynecologists.