A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Han is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Han has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham P MD Han MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham P. Han practice?
- Dr. Abraham Han has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Han practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hacienda Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA.
See Hacienda Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists.