Dr. Abraham Havivi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abraham Havivi?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Abraham Havivi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2016

Ex-Patient

Did not REALLY address my issues. Made conclusions about me having ADHD versus Depression in spite of me telling him I was sad all the time and even felt suicidal at times. Prescribed me anti-anxiety. Didn't prescribe me anything for Depression or ADHD even though he diagnosed me with both. Would not recommend.

October 29th, 2015

An amazing and caring physician

He is truly a genius. He has helped me tremendously with my adhd and his expertise in this area is unmatched. In addition, he promptly returns all my calls and texts and genuinely cares about his patients.

September 25th, 2015

Stay Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering how much money dr. Abraham Havivi gets from SUWS for referring kids? You should be in jail. I would recommend anyone to watch the documentary Cash For Kids. "Dr." Havivi has a lot to do with that kind of behavior. Your time will come.

February 12th, 2013

Steer clear of this guy.

March 10th, 2011

Wonderful practitioner! I started seeing Dr.Havivi when I moved from NYC to LA and he is amazing! Saw me right away and took care of all my concerns. He really cares about me as a whole person and has called me back on weekends (within 30 min) to help me during issues. If you're looking for a high quality professional for yourself or child, he is a top choice. The cost is about $300 for 45 min to 1 hour, but he writes all the prescriptions for you there, and unlike most other doctors he does not make you have another appt. for each time he writes a prescription.

November 6th, 2015