A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Ishaaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Ishaaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Ishaaya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishaaya graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ishaaya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ishaaya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abraham M. Ishaaya practice?
Dr. Abraham Ishaaya practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Pulmonologists, Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors, and Los Angeles Allergists.