A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Jacob, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacob
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jacob Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Jacob, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dental Implants
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jacob has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Jacob MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Jacob practice?
- Dr. Abraham Jacob has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Jacob practices Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Bonham, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.