A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Jacob, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Jacob, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- All forms of stress testing including nuclear testing
- Coronary stent placement
- Holter and event monitors
- Peripheral arterial disease and stent placement
- Preventative cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacob has 4 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Jacob MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Jacob practice?
- Dr. Abraham Jacob has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Jacob practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.