Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abraham Jacob
Dr. Abraham Jacob, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with other offices in Plano, TX and McKinney, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jacob is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Garland, Red River Regional Hospital and Las Colinas Medical Center. Dr. Jacob has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Abraham Jacob has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Abraham Jacob is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Paul Cespedes
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Plano, TX 0 mi7
Dr. Carolyn Harris
Plano, TX 0 mi24
Dr. Leo Jeng
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Plano, TX 0 mi11