Dr. Abraham Jaguan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abraham Jaguan?

Worst Doctor Experience I've Ever Had

Posted on July 20th, 2016

Dr. Jaguan is the worst doctor I've ever spoken to and has the worst staff (Mercy) I've ever dealt with. I made an appointment a week prior to it and I still waited TWO hours before he could see me. Then he came and talked to me for 3 minutes, asked me to fill out a questionnaire, left for 15 minutes to see another patient (in the middle of my appointment!!) then came spoke with me again for 2 minutes. No manners, extremely unprofessional and not timely. Worst use of time and money in my life. Will never return and would advise you to avoid him as well.

exceptional professionalism

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr Abraham Jaguan and his team are seriously top notch! They are very detailed and analytical - after having simple tests to determine if I had vertigo. I also learned from Dr Jaguan how to deal with vertigo through the Epley maneuver.

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Amazing doctor. I will recommend him 100 %

Visited for some ear pain, ended up with with a misdiagnosis and paying a furtune

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Went there for a consultation about my ear, ended up waiting almost an hour and 20 minutes. He checked me for 4 minutes and left. He didn't even close the room and was there with 3 assistants showing them the room. The guy is from the city that I was born and didn't even talk to me. He gave me some pills that didn't help me and also charged me two months later after my visit, while her assistant told me I didn't have to pay them. It is more than a circus than a private doctor in a private clinic.

Not deserving of your business

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Dishonest Businessman. Make sure to ask before he looks at any part of you "How much will this cost me?" He will not disclose he is doing "Surgery" on you in his "Outpatient Facility" and you will get a nasty bill a few weeks later. I can't speak to his ability as a doctor, as the fifteen minutes I spent with him cost me a few hundred dollars, I am not eager to go back under his treatment. Stay away from doctors who see you solely as a cash register.

couldn't be happier.

Posted on July 12th, 2015

IV BEEN seeing, this Dr for some time now,had a hearing test done,had tubes put in both ears,and wear hearing aide, I am very happy.with the out come.I went in to the Dr,one weekend,he responds, was very fast,he explains, what I have to know,and what I ask,I have no complain, what's so ever,look forward to my next visit,the office is full on a regular, day.but that's understanding, he has alot.of patience..so waiting is a must,!

Very unprofessinal

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

Very unprofessional, he was keeping checking his phone while I was with him. He barely listened to me and seemed more worried in his chat.

Great doctor

Posted on February 17th, 2014

Great doctor !!

Great!!

Posted on November 6th, 2013

I really liked this doctor. He was very kind and I recommend him very much

great doctor

Posted on September 27th, 2012

I saw Dr jaguan for a follow up vIsIt after he performed a procedure on me five days earlier at the hospital. He remembered me immediately and was very kind and courteous. His diagnosis was correct and I will continue my care with him. I was skeptical about going to see him after reading some of the reviews but I'm glad I went to see him. So far I have no complaints.

Terrible

Posted on June 21st, 2012

Would not use this doctor!

A VERY PROFESSIONAL PHYSICIAN

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

IT WAS MY FIRST VISIT TO PREPARE MYSELF FOR A SURGERY. THE WAITING PERIOD WAS BAD, BUT ONCE I TALKED TO HIM, HE REALLY SPEND TIME EXPLAINING THE PROCEDURE. OVERALL, I REALLY LIKED HIM.