Dr. Abraham Jaguan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2016
Worst Doctor Experience I've Ever Had
Dr. Jaguan is the worst doctor I've ever spoken to and has the worst staff (Mercy) I've ever dealt with. I made an appointment a week prior to it and I still waited TWO hours before he could see me. Then he came and talked to me for 3 minutes, asked me to fill out a questionnaire, left for 15 minutes to see another patient (in the middle of my appointment!!) then came spoke with me again for 2 minutes. No manners, extremely unprofessional and not timely. Worst use of time and money in my life. Will never return and would advise you to avoid him as well.

May 23rd, 2016
exceptional professionalism
Dr Abraham Jaguan and his team are seriously top notch! They are very detailed and analytical - after having simple tests to determine if I had vertigo. I also learned from Dr Jaguan how to deal with vertigo through the Epley maneuver.

October 2nd, 2015
Amazing doctor. I will recommend him 100 %

August 26th, 2015
Visited for some ear pain, ended up with with a misdiagnosis and paying a furtune
Went there for a consultation about my ear, ended up waiting almost an hour and 20 minutes. He checked me for 4 minutes and left. He didn't even close the room and was there with 3 assistants showing them the room. The guy is from the city that I was born and didn't even talk to me. He gave me some pills that didn't help me and also charged me two months later after my visit, while her assistant told me I didn't have to pay them. It is more than a circus than a private doctor in a private clinic.

August 14th, 2015
Not deserving of your business
Dishonest Businessman. Make sure to ask before he looks at any part of you "How much will this cost me?" He will not disclose he is doing "Surgery" on you in his "Outpatient Facility" and you will get a nasty bill a few weeks later. I can't speak to his ability as a doctor, as the fifteen minutes I spent with him cost me a few hundred dollars, I am not eager to go back under his treatment. Stay away from doctors who see you solely as a cash register.

July 12th, 2015
couldn't be happier.
IV BEEN seeing, this Dr for some time now,had a hearing test done,had tubes put in both ears,and wear hearing aide, I am very happy.with the out come.I went in to the Dr,one weekend,he responds, was very fast,he explains, what I have to know,and what I ask,I have no complain, what's so ever,look forward to my next visit,the office is full on a regular, day.but that's understanding, he has alot.of patience..so waiting is a must,!

May 23rd, 2015
Very unprofessinal
Very unprofessional, he was keeping checking his phone while I was with him. He barely listened to me and seemed more worried in his chat.

February 17th, 2014
Great doctor
Great doctor !!

November 6th, 2013
Great!!
I really liked this doctor. He was very kind and I recommend him very much

September 27th, 2012
great doctor
I saw Dr jaguan for a follow up vIsIt after he performed a procedure on me five days earlier at the hospital. He remembered me immediately and was very kind and courteous. His diagnosis was correct and I will continue my care with him. I was skeptical about going to see him after reading some of the reviews but I'm glad I went to see him. So far I have no complaints.

June 21st, 2012
Terrible
Would not use this doctor!

April 22nd, 2012
A VERY PROFESSIONAL PHYSICIAN
IT WAS MY FIRST VISIT TO PREPARE MYSELF FOR A SURGERY. THE WAITING PERIOD WAS BAD, BUT ONCE I TALKED TO HIM, HE REALLY SPEND TIME EXPLAINING THE PROCEDURE. OVERALL, I REALLY LIKED HIM.