A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Jelin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Jelin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Jelin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Jelin graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jelin has 24 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Jelin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Jelin practice?
- Dr. Abraham Jelin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Jelin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.