A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Jelin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Jelin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jelin
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jelin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Jelin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Jelin graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jelin has 24 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Jelin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Jelin practice?
- Dr. Abraham Jelin has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Jelin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.