A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Jelin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Jelin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Jelin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Jelin graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jelin has 24 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jelin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abraham Jelin practice?
Dr. Abraham Jelin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians, Brooklyn Gastroenterologists, and Brooklyn Internists.