Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abraham Kader
Dr. Abraham Kader, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, VA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Kader is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center, Florida Hospital Medical Center and Orlando Regional Medical Center. Dr. Kader has received 9 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Abraham Kader has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Abraham Kader is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, VA.
Dr. Jeffrey Dilisi
Arlington, VA 0 mi10
Dr. Vishal Bhakta
Internal Medicine, Residency
Arlington, VA 0 mi8
Dr. Richard Perrin II
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Arlington, VA 0 mi12