A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Kern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Kern, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kern has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Kern MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Kern practice?
- Dr. Abraham Kern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Kern practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.