A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Knoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Knoll is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Knoll, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoll graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Knoll has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knoll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abraham Knoll practice?
Dr. Abraham Knoll practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Bronx Urologists.