A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Krepostman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Krepostman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krepostman
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krepostman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Krepostman, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krepostman graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krepostman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Krepostman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Krepostman practice?
- Dr. Abraham Krepostman has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Krepostman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Alma, MI.
See Alma Cardiologists.