A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Krepostman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Krepostman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Krepostman, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krepostman graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Krepostman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krepostman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abraham Krepostman practice?
Dr. Abraham Krepostman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Alma, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Alma Cardiologists.