A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Kryger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Kryger, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kryger graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kryger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Harvey Kryger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abraham H. Kryger practice?
- Dr. Abraham Kryger has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Kryger practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Family Physicians.