Abraham Harvey Kryger, MD
Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Endocrinologist

1084 Cass St.
Monterey, CA 93940
(831) 373-4406
Locations and availability (1)

|  Great care  |  show details
by L. Stevens on Dec 7th, 2013

Dr. Kryger is an extremely caring Doctor who has been excellent in helping me with Testosterone replacement therapy. Seeing how difficult it can be to get this 'right', his diligence has made a huge difference for me. When I see the many current ads about "low-T" and supposedly simply ways to fix this (with no recognition of the possible problems in NOT getting it 'right'; e.g., prostate growth), I say go to an expert in the field and Dr. Kryger is one of them.

|  Wish I'd never heard of him  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2013

I took my adolescent child to Dr. Kryger and it was the worst experience of our lives. I will not go into details here as I refuse to have my child in more agony than he has been, after being seen by the not-so-good doctor. I would take great caution when seeing this doctor.

|  show details
by Ray Z. on Sep 20th, 2013

I used to be with Kaiser. I've been seeing Dr. Kryger for 6 months or so and it's been a breath of fresh air. He asks a lot of questions, he listens to what you have to say, and he takes time to explain things. His receptionist is also very courteous and friendly.

|  show details
by Brad Giannini on Sep 19th, 2013

I have had an awesome experience with Dr. K. He has really helped me in many ways. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

|  Great Doc... helped me out a lot!  |  show details
by Kiril on May 3rd, 2013

Dr. Kryger is different than any other doc I have known. He is focused on prevention and addressing the root causes of my ailments... rather than simply suppressing symptoms and dishing out antibiotics by the truckload, which is what most doc's these days do. I agree that he may have his quirks somedays. But overall, he has been one of the best doc's I have ever been to. Truly forward-thinking and very much outside the box.

|  Good  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2012

Dr Kryger might not be the friendliest guy in town, but he is usually spot on in uncovering the root of my health issues.

|  Great MD  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

Dr. Kryger is by far not your average MD, he is a MD that thinks way outside the box to assure you get definitive care. He is far from the dry stereotype MDs we all know.

|  He turned my life around  |  show details
by Peter G on Mar 16th, 2010

I am a 45 year old male with erectile dysfunction. I thought my life was doomed to a lonely existence. 20 years ago I was abusing steroids and really messed up my body. Once off the juice I couldnt get an erection any longer. I was depressed, overweight, had no energy, and had a very poor quality of life. I tried the Boston Medical people (Ouch) pills, herbs, roots, bark, yohimbe, and several doctors with no luck. I started wondering if it was in my head? What was wrong with me. Then I found Doctor Kryger on the internet. He changed my life. Now I am Happy, loving life, motivated, driven, in shape and most of all having great sex. The anxiety of Is he going to let me down tonight is gone. I am 100% confident. I now take Testocreme every morning with a big grin on my face knowing that I can have sex when I want where I want without that fear of performance anxiety. Doc K gave me my manhood back. Doc K knows more about the male body, steroids, the damage they can cause and how to fix it then any doctor I have ever met. (And I work in a hospital) I would highly without reservation recommend Doc K not only to Men but anyone in need of a knowledgeable caring doctor.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Roger on Mar 16th, 2010

Dr. Abraham Kryger knows both the personal and professional side of being a good doctor. Professionally he keeps abreast the newest research, whereas most general practice doctors sadly do not. On a personal note, Dr. Kryger is really good at listening to his patients and asking them questions as to make a properly informed expert judgment. Indeed, if it were not for him, I doubt I would have ever received the proper treatment for my own hormonal imbalances as no other doctor I could find was competence in modern thinking concerning the subject male hormonal replacement. I would recommend Dr. Kryger to anyone, especially those interested in maintaining optimal health throughout their lives, rather than only treating debilitating, preventable illness.

|  Best Health Care  |  show details
by Jim Brennan on Mar 15th, 2010

I have had the pleasure of being under the care of Dr. Kryger for the last ten years. He is a genius in hormone replacment therapy. The quality of my life has been greatly improved. No matter how busy he may be, I always feel as if I am his most important patient. His level of care and understanding is truely unsurpassed.

|  Special Attention To Needs  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2010

I see Dr. Kryger from abroad, so I will have to say the time, attention and special consideration to deal long distance with appointments, thorough consideration of my condition, and follow up is quite impressive. Especially in today's medical practice. Helpful and caring, the way Doc's used to be, more old school, despite his more advance interest, R&D when it comes to hormonal therapy.

|  No Frills  |  show details
by Craig G Clark on Jan 20th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Kryger for over 20 years. While his manner is brisk or sometimes brusk, his no-nonsense approach and candid evaluations suit me. He is not a doctor for the masses who want to be coddled, but for me he's a good fit.

Doctor's Response

Thanks Craig, some patients cannot handle honesty and feel that I am rude or lack manners, but my job is to be honest with my patients to give them the opportunity to make positive changes in their health status.