Dr. Harvey Kryger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Kryger?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Kryger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 30th, 2016

A wonderful, thoughtful, caring doctor

Dr. Kryger treats the whole patient. In my experience, he excels at diagnosing underlying issues and is excellent at referring you to the right specialist when and if necessary. He is also adamant about preventative care. As a result I probably end up seeing him less frequently than I would otherwise!

October 16th, 2016

Registered, Licensed Dietitian

He is a good practitioner, but always accused me of malingering. Guess what? I HAVE PROGRESSIVE MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS!! It took me 25 years and moving to two different states to FINALLY get a diagnosis in OKLAHOMA of all places. Sheesh!

September 29th, 2014

Dr.Kryger is hands down the best Dr I have. I don't know of any other Dr that will call to check up on you to see how you are doing. Can't thank him enough for all he has done for me. We need more doctors like him. .

August 12th, 2014

Teacher

Dr Kruger is the best doctor I have ever had. He has listened to my needs medically and emotionally to help me get back on track. He is very insightful and understands men's health. Thank you Dr. Kruger for all that you do.

December 7th, 2013

Great care

Dr. Kryger is an extremely caring Doctor who has been excellent in helping me with Testosterone replacement therapy. Seeing how difficult it can be to get this 'right', his diligence has made a huge difference for me. When I see the many current ads about "low-T" and supposedly simply ways to fix this (with no recognition of the possible problems in NOT getting it 'right'; e.g., prostate growth), I say go to an expert in the field and Dr. Kryger is one of them.

October 1st, 2013

Wish I'd never heard of him

I took my adolescent child to Dr. Kryger and it was the worst experience of our lives. I will not go into details here as I refuse to have my child in more agony than he has been, after being seen by the not-so-good doctor. I would take great caution when seeing this doctor.

September 20th, 2013

I used to be with Kaiser. I've been seeing Dr. Kryger for 6 months or so and it's been a breath of fresh air. He asks a lot of questions, he listens to what you have to say, and he takes time to explain things. His receptionist is also very courteous and friendly.

September 19th, 2013

I have had an awesome experience with Dr. K. He has really helped me in many ways. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

May 3rd, 2013

Great Doc... helped me out a lot!

Dr. Kryger is different than any other doc I have known. He is focused on prevention and addressing the root causes of my ailments... rather than simply suppressing symptoms and dishing out antibiotics by the truckload, which is what most doc's these days do. I agree that he may have his quirks somedays. But overall, he has been one of the best doc's I have ever been to. Truly forward-thinking and very much outside the box.

October 19th, 2012

Good

Dr Kryger might not be the friendliest guy in town, but he is usually spot on in uncovering the root of my health issues.

August 24th, 2012

Great MD

Dr. Kryger is by far not your average MD, he is a MD that thinks way outside the box to assure you get definitive care. He is far from the dry stereotype MDs we all know.

September 3rd, 2011