A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuruvilla graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Kuruvilla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla practice?
- Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Kuruvilla practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Troy, MI.
See Dallas Neurologists.