A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Levitin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Levitin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Levitin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Levitin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Levitin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Levitin practice?
- Dr. Abraham Levitin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Levitin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Jackson, TN.
See Cleveland Radiologists.