A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Lichtmacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Lichtmacher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Lichtmacher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichtmacher graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lichtmacher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lovelace Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham J Lichtmacher MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham J. Lichtmacher practice?
- Dr. Abraham Lichtmacher has 8 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Lichtmacher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and East Hartford, CT.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.