A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Lincoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lincoff
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lincoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Lincoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lincoff graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lincoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Michael Lincoff MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham M. Lincoff practice?
- Dr. Abraham Lincoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Lincoff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Solon, OH and Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.