A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Maissian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Maissian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maissian
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maissian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maissian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maissian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Maissian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Maissian practice?
- Dr. Abraham Maissian has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Maissian practices Family Medicine and General Practice near North Hills, CA.
See North Hills Family Physicians and North Hills General Practitioners.