A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Maissian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Maissian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maissian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maissian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Maissian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Maissian practice?
- Dr. Abraham Maissian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Maissian practices Family Medicine and General Practice near North Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See North Hills Family Physicians and North Hills General Practitioners.