A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Morgentaler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Morgentaler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Morgentaler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgentaler graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Morgentaler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Morgentaler MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Morgentaler practice?
- Dr. Abraham Morgentaler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Morgentaler practices Urology near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Fairhaven, MA.
See Brookline Urologists.