Dr. Abraham Morse MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Boston, MA

3.8

November 24th, 2015
Patient
He is so nice and really does listen to everything you have to say. I highly recommend him.

August 1st, 2015
Dr Morse is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him to anyone with pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence. He diagnosed my problem correctly and I feel great after my surgery. Thank you Dr Morse!

October 30th, 2014
This is the Dr. to see.
Dr. Morse is excellent. He was the first urologist to listen to me, do appropriate testing and explain my diagnosis. I highly reccomend him especially to IC patients.

November 21st, 2013
Great doctor
Dr. Morse is a wonderful Doctor, he is not arrogant, very kind, does return calls and always is concerned with his patients. I had a good experience with him and would recommend him to other women suffering from pelvic issues.

November 19th, 2013
I was very pleased with Dr. Morse and the surgery I received from him. I would recommend him to any woman having problems with prolapse. I felt we'll cared for. I now feel great! Thank you Dr. Morse

September 12th, 2013
Botched Bladder Test
Dr. Morse did a "simple" bladder test on me and ever since then I have had chronic pelvic pain. My life has been seriously impacted by that unfortunate appointment. Please consider another Doctor. I had to give a star for rating so this could be submitted. He gets many negative stars from me.

September 6th, 2013
Botched surgery
Did not like waking from what was supposed to be minor exploratory surgery to find out another surgeon needed to be called in to repair major mistake made by dr morse. My life has changed dramatically beware of surgery with dr morse
Doctor's Response

I think you may not have the correct doctor. Although I would never hesitate to if I thought I needed help, I have not had the occasion to call in another surgeon during an operation for several years.