A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Munabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Munabi, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munabi
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munabi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Munabi, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Munabi graduated from Makerere University, Kampala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Munabi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham K Munabi MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham K. Munabi practice?
- Dr. Abraham Munabi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Abraham Munabi practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Chesterbrook, PA.