A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Nagy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Nagy, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Nagy, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain (Facial Neuralgia)
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Vascular Headaches
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagy graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nagy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Rose - San Martín Campus
- St. Rose - Rose de Lima & Siena Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham J Nagy MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham J. Nagy practice?
- Dr. Abraham Nagy has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Nagy practices Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Neurologists.