Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abraham Obuchowski
Dr. Abraham Obuchowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Worth, FL, with another office in Millersville, MD. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics, Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Obuchowski is affiliated with JFK Medical Center, Kernan Hospital and Anne Arundel Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Abraham Obuchowski has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Abraham Obuchowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.
Dr. Steven Martin
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatrics
Lake Worth, FL 0 mi22
Dr. Julieta Oneto
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Lake Worth, FL 0 mi12
Dr. Michael Finch
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Lake Worth, FL 0 mi16