Dr. Abraham Obuchowski Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Abraham Obuchowski?

Stay Away!

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Don't go near this guy! Steer clear and find someone who won't ruin your life with a botched procedure

WARNING STAY AWAY!!!

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

I am permenantly damaged from a spinal tap performed by this butcher! He is a negligent practitioner. Do not take a chance with him and your health.

Mrs

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Dr Obuchowski, 3 years ago, saved my life. I had a brain scan done, with no recommendation for follow up, while routinely reviewing scans, He called my neurosurgeon (located in another county) and asked about my welfare. I had a brain aneurysm that was unstable, and needed follow up. As a treatment he injected 3 platinum coils into it, which stabilized it. He has followed up on me yearly. His staff is awesome also!

just dont let me find u

Posted on December 20th, 2013

You are terrible doctor you are reason we lost a loved one from your merci procedure in , make sure I dont catch u in public

Posted on September 3rd, 2014