A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Orozco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Orozco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orozco
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Orozco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orozco graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orozco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Orozco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Orozco practice?
- Dr. Abraham Orozco has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Orozco practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.