A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Orron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Orron, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Orron graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Orron has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abraham Orron practice?
Dr. Abraham Orron practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.