A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Orron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orron
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Orron Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Orron, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Orron graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Orron has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Orron MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Orron practice?
- Dr. Abraham Orron has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Orron practices Urology near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Urologists.