A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Ostad is Excellent. Dr. Ostad has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Ostad, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including General Urology, Transurethral Bladder-Lesion Repair, and Transurethral Prostactectomy TURP.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostad graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ostad has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ostad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Ostad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abraham M. Ostad practice?
Dr. Abraham Ostad practices Urology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Forest Hills Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Abe Ostad, Dr. Abram Ostad