A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Ostad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Ostad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Ostad, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostad graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Ostad has 20 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham DR Ostad MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham D. Ostad practice?
- Dr. Abraham Ostad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Ostad practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.