Dr. Abraham Pollack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abraham Pollack?

June 11th, 2017

Out of date information

This doctor has closed his practice. I was a patient of his and received a letter last week from another medical office that Dr. Pollack's practice had been closed and my records had been ransferred to the office of that office. The letter did't offer any explanation. Ibwould like to know what happened..

March 20th, 2017

The best of the best.., this doctor is exceptional!!

August 4th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Pollack's for almost 20 years. He has truly made me a partner in my care and I have learned so much from him. The office staff are wonderful.

June 20th, 2016

#1 in the World

The most talented and compassionate doctor. It's no wonder people fly in from all over the world to see him.

November 19th, 2015

Thorough and caring

November 12th, 2015

Dr. Pollack is not only the most wonderful breast radiologist....He is a kind and considerate physician. He gives patient undivided attention. He explains everything to patient and does not rush you. His staff is as kind and professional as Dr. Pollack.

September 9th, 2015

An exceptional, compassionate doctor.

August 11th, 2015

Dr

The top doctor in the profession by far. Has saved thousands of lives.

August 3rd, 2015

Excellent is EVERY respect!!!

April 6th, 2015

Best doctor in America

With ought a doubt, Dr. Pollack is the best diagnostician. I had gone to two top docs for pain in my breast. Both were not sure what was causing my problem. A friend recommended Dr. Pollack and immediately after taking mammo himself he diagnosed my problem which was minor. Had minor procedure and condition improved.

March 6th, 2015

Top person to go to!

February 22nd, 2014

His obsession is his patient's salvation

When a doctor starts tossing the word "cancer" in your direction, you're hurled head-first into a terrifying world where everyone speaks a strange language and nobody seems to understand that you're scared and need answers right away. Recently, during a routine mammogram, someone said "cancer" to me. I was blessed beyond words to know someone with a connection to Dr. Pollack, and she insisted that I see him immediately. I have never had a doctor who cared as much about my safety as Dr. Pollack does. The various tests and scans involved in the process of a cancer diagnosis can often take several weeks, but if you're Dr. Pollack's patient, he will call whoever he needs to call and do whatever he needs to do in order to get you seen with unbelievable speed. The fact that he actually worried about me, even though my cancer was fairly early stage, makes me want to cry with gratitude. It's a rare doctor who can view things both from a clinical side and from a personal side. Dr. Pollack clearly hates cancer. He wages a daily war against it, and I honestly feel as though he wanted to stand between me and cancer to act as a shield. Anyone who takes your health and well-being as seriously as Dr. Pollack does can never be thanked enough. I only wish I could give him something more meaningful than this review in exchange for all his done for me.