A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Rasul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Rasul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Rasul, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasul graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rasul has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Rasul MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Rasul practice?
- Dr. Abraham Rasul has 5 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Rasul practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Westminster, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Rockville, MD.
See Westminster Physiatrists.