inactive

Abraham T Rasul MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

July 3rd, 2015
A realistic approach
Dr Rasul gives clear explanations and plains options. He gave me confidence that I could strengthen my knees in order to defer the need for surgery. He is quite realistic in his assessments. I tend to not trust medical practitioners but he is quite different. Now I understand he is leaving Union Memorial. I find that distressing.

December 19th, 2014
I just tried to get an emergency appointment, and they can not possibly let me in. I have twisted my knee, can barely walk, and I am a teacher. To make matters worse, they will not let me see another knee doctor in the practice. Jamie told me to go to one of those walk in clinics. I will be switching knew doctors, from this practice. I have been seeing another doctor in this practice for almost, 20 years, and have always gotten appointments, and emergency appointments if I need one, and extremely courteous service.

May 30th, 2014
Poor communication, unavailable after office hours.
Has no medical coverage at all when he is out of town. Poor communication with other providers.