A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Rivera, Anesthesiologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Physiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Rivera, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Rivera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Rivera MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Rivera practice?
- Dr. Abraham Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Rivera practices Anesthesiology near Land O Lakes, FL.
See Land O Lakes Anesthesiologists.