A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Rothman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Rothman, FACC, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Holter monitoring
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rothman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Hometown Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abraham Rothman practice?
Dr. Abraham Rothman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Internal Medicine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and San Diego, CA.
See Reno Pediatricians, Reno Cardiologists, and Reno Internists.