A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Rothman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rothman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Rothman, FACC, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Holter monitoring
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Springs Hospital
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Rothman FACC and MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Rothman practice?
- Dr. Abraham Rothman has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Rothman practices Pediatric Cardiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Cardiologists.