A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Rothman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothman
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rothman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Rothman, FACC, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Holter monitoring
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Springs Hospital
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Rothman FACC and MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Rothman practice?
- Dr. Abraham Rothman has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Rothman practices Pediatric Cardiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Cardiologists.