A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Rudolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Rudolph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudolph
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rudolph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Rudolph, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Body Weight
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Transposition of Great Vessels
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudolph graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rudolph has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Morris Rudolph MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham M. Rudolph practice?
- Dr. Abraham Rudolph has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Rudolph practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Cardiologists.