A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Rudolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Rudolph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudolph
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rudolph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Rudolph, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Body Weight
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Transposition of Great Vessels
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudolph graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rudolph has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Morris Rudolph MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham M. Rudolph practice?
- Dr. Abraham Rudolph has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Rudolph practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Cardiologists.