A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Salacata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Salacata is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salacata
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salacata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Salacata, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salacata graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Salacata has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alpena General Hospital
- Alpena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham S Salacata MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abraham S. Salacata practice?
- Dr. Abraham Salacata has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Salacata practices Cardiovascular Disease near Alpena, MI.
See Alpena Cardiologists.