A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Salacata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Salacata, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salacata graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Salacata has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alpena General Hospital
- Alpena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Sabijon Salacata MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abraham S. Salacata practice?
- Dr. Abraham Salacata has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Salacata practices Cardiovascular Disease near Alpena, MI.
See Alpena Cardiologists.