A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Scheer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Scheer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheer graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Scheer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Beebe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Scheer MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Scheer practice?
- Dr. Abraham Scheer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Scheer practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Lewes, DE.
See Allentown Neurologists.