A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Shaked:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Shaked is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Shaked, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaked graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shaked has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham A Shaked MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abraham A. Shaked practice?
- Dr. Abraham Shaked has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Shaked practices Surgery near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Chalfont Surgeons.