A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Shammas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Shammas is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shammas graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Shammas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- White Mem Med Ctr, Los Angeles, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Victor Shammas MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abraham V. Shammas practice?
- Dr. Abraham Shammas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Shammas practices Internal Medicine near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendora Internists.