A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Sinnreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Sinnreich is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Sinnreich, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinnreich graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sinnreich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Richmond University Medical Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Sinnreich MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Sinnreich practice?
- Dr. Abraham Sinnreich has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Sinnreich practices Otolaryngology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Otolaryngologists.